1. Login to Microsoft developer console or you can directly go to the console by clicking following link and crate a application with desired name.
2. Grab the application client ID and secret keys from the Microsoft developer app control panel.
3. Now install In App Browser – Install the Cordova and Ionic Native plugins with below commands
4. After installing a plugin’s package called in-app-browser, add it to your app’s NgModule and also import
4.For the sake of simplicity lets use our home page component(
in App Browser to the home module as shown below.
5. Add the button in the home screen to initiating the authorization code/token request. After adding button my home page html will become like below shown.
5. Now define your
outlookLogin() method in the home component.
I hope you like this Post, Please feel free to comment below, your suggestion and problems if you face - we are here to solve your problems.
I am Arjun from Hyderabad (India). I have been working as a software engineer from the last 7+ years, and it is my passion to learn new things and implement them as a practice. Aside from work, I like gardening and spending time with pets.