Laravel’s Blade templating engine’s
@foreach control structure directive has
$loop variable which is available inside every @foreach loop.
$loop variable is a
stdClass object that provides meta information about the loop you’re currently inside. Take a look at the properties it exposes:
- index: the index of the current item in the loop; Which starts from 0
- iteration: the based index of the current item in the loop; Which starts from 1
- remaining: how many items remain in the loop; if current item is first of five, would return 2
- count: the count of items in the loop
- first: boolean; whether this is the first item in the loop
- last: boolean; whether this is the last item in the loop
- depth: integer; how many “levels” deep this loop is; returns 1 for a loop, 2 for a loop within a loop, etc.
- parent: if this loop is within another @foreach loop, returns a reference to the $loop variable for the parent loop item; otherwise returns null
bootstrap 4 carousel with Laravel
We gonna use
$loop variable and its properties inside the
@foreach loop to build carousel. Below is the example script, where
$photos is collection of photos with
title, image, description...etc.
I hope you like this Post, Please feel free to comment below, your suggestion and problems if you face - we are here to solve your problems.